1. This Service does not collect any automated information with the exception of the information contained in cookies.
2. Cookies files are computer data, especially text files that are stored in the terminal equipment of a user of the Service and are intended for use of the Site. Cookies typically contain the name of the website, the storage time at the end device and a unique number.
3. The subject which places a cookie files on terminal equipment of website User and has access to the them is the Service Operator available online at www.pharmavta.eu - Pharmavita Group.
4. Cookies are used only for:
customize the content of the Site for the User preferences and optimizing the use of the websites, in particular, these files allow you to identify the device's Service and properly display the web page tailored to their individual needs;
produce statistics that help to understand how the Service Users benefit from a website, which allows improving the structure and content;
5. In many cases, the software used for browsing (the web browser) is allowed by default to store cookies in terminal equipment of the user. Users of the Service may at any time make changes to the settings for cookies. These settings can be amended in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of your web browser or inform of them every time you enter in the device's Service. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software settings (browser).
6. Operator Service informs that restriction of cookies use may affect some of the functionality available on the Service website.
7. Cookies provided in the terminal equipment of user and the Service may be used also by cooperating with the operator of the Service advertisers and partners.
8. More information on cookies are available in the "Help" menu in the browser.
Click here to edit the default text!